The services offered by UPSTREAM
- Consultant Technical Support
- Permanent Staff Search & Selection
- Outsourced Recruitment Campaigns
- Resource Management Programmes
currently manage a computerised database with over 6,000 Engineering and Geoscience Professionals available for either contract or permanent assignments worldwide.
Over the last ten years, Upstream
have developed long term relationships with over 20 Domestic & International E&P Organisations, providing them with technical expertise on both a contract and staff basis. This relationship, coupled with an envied reputation, has resulted in Upstream
becoming the company of choice for any recruitment campaign, regardless of size.
only work directly with Major Oil and Gas Producers, and not with other recruitment agencies, headhunters, small engineering consultancies and service companies. By keeping to this philosophy, UPSTREAM
minimise the number of people involved in the negotiation and management of each contract, and subsequently maximise communication and ultimately success.
was established in 1998 to offer specialised recruitment solutions to the E&P Industry in both contract and permanent staff sectors. With over 40 years combined experience in Specialised Technical Recruitment, Senior Staff Search and Selection, Contract Management & Negotiation, the Principals of Upstream
have experienced most situations that arise throughout the duration of a project, and can offer a number of solutions based on actual experience.
By minimising overheads and utilising up-to-date technology including an in-house designed & developed E-network®, Upstream
can respond immediately and competitively to any requirement regardless of location. Upstream
's philosophy is to provide a speedy and consistently high quality of service to the ever demanding E&P Industry.
Through investment in hardware and systems technology, documented quality (Adhering to ISO9001:2008 Standards), Health & Safety policies, Environmental Policy adhering to ISO14001:2004, documented Equal Opportunities Employment Policy, Supply Chain Management Approved, Upstream
are committed to meeting the consistently high challenges of the Energy Industry.
The Company adheres to a number of policies, which have defined Upstream
to be the premier source of contract and staff vacancies, information and career advice. These policies we believe should be industry standards and we strive to persuade E&P Companies to incorporate them into their standard terms and conditions. These policies include:
- A policy of openness and honesty to all involved in the recruitment process. This includes telling individuals which company and department / project their details are being submitted to offering the maximum amount of available information on the position advertised, and keeping all parties updated on developments throughout the process.
- A policy of only working with Oil & Gas Operators. Upstream do not work with or supply their services to other consultancies, headhunters, service companies or recruitment agencies. This minimizes any confusion, reduces candidate's exposure to unethical practices, and ensures that the level of service and information can be guaranteed by Upstream.
- A policy of never disclosing any individual's information to a third party without the prior permission of the candidate. This ensures that all personnel submitted for a position are interested and available, and avoids duplication and confusion.
- A policy of providing complete and comprehensive reference checks on all individuals submitted to any vacancy. This ensures that the capabilities and competencies of the individuals can be almost guaranteed.
have always and will continue to remain completely independent from any alliance or coalition, thus guaranteeing unbiased and impartial advice to both Oil Company and Candidate alike.
Below are some related websites that Upstream consider are worth visiting. Just click on the logo to visit the site. Please let them know you received their address from the Upstream web page. Thanks.
Society of Petroleum Engineers
Drilling Research Institute
Institute of Petroleum
Institution of Gas Engineers and Managers